City x ray and Scan Clinic has ‘state of art’ Biochemistry lab with latest instruments and well trained staff. We have tried to mirror image each instrument in order to reduce the down time in case of a breakdown. All the equipment are bidirectionally interfaced to avoid human transcription errors.
The department boasts of a blue star spacious cold room for storage of reagents and its own deionizing plant for deionized water supply for testing.
Fully automated biochemistry analyzers, Cobas Integra 400 plus – ROCHE
- With the COBAS INTEGRA 400 plus, innovation means 4 on board measurement technologies, robotic handling of reaction cuvettes and improved operator ergonomics. This supports the very broad menu and ease of use required for true workload consolidation, leading to efficiency gains only possible with only one analytical platform, one use interface, one reagent system and the one global suppler – ROCHE.
Fully automated CLIA on Centaur, Immulite (Siemens)
- Siemens Centaur XP is one of the fastest Immunochemistry Analyser in the world
- Can perform all routine immunoassay test like thyroid profile, fertility markers, cancer markers, Vitamin D, etc.
- With ‘no pause loading; it can deliver low turn around time to patients.
- High throughput, upto 240 tests 1 hr.
IMMULITE 2000 XPI
Simens immulite 2000 xpi is known for its reliability and precise results.
It has the broadest menu of 460 analytes including allergens.
City X Ray performs Pre-natal Screening assays on Immulite 2000 XPI with Asian MOM’S to provide accurate screening of Down Syndrome, Trisomy 13, Trisomy 18, & Neural Tube Defects.
COBAS e 411 (ROCHE)
- Cobas e 411 analyzer 2nd generation platform of ECL technology
Bench top analyzer for heterogeneous immunoassays.
Cobas e 411 offers rapid STAT and turnaround time, an on-board capacity of 18 test and throughput of up to 88 tests per hour.
- Barcode-based data entry is carried out automatically by loading reagents, controls and calibrators onto the system – a rapid robust and safe procedure.
- STAT facilities for urgent samples.
Cobas e 411 disk system features two STAT sample positions that can be accessed at any time. Delivering results readily in response to clinicians requests.
Novel Electrochemiluminesence (ECL) technology provides superior analytical performance. Increased sensitivity means that extremely low levels of antigen, as well as subtle changes in levels, can be detected. The very wide measuring range facilitates cost and time efficient testing by reducing the need to dilute and repeat samples.
Fetal Medicine Foundation approved Double Marker testing.
Access 2 CLIA system (Beckman coulter)
- A lab forward design
The Access 2 designed to have the robustness of a reference-lab immunoassay analyzer in the convenient size of a bench top instrument giving greater control over quality reliability and speed without sacrificing valuable floor space.
The access 2 delivers an extensive immunoassay diagnostic – testing menu.
Inhibin is a trademark of Beckman. So quadruple marker (with inhibin), is provided with complete automation.
AMH (Anti Mullerian Hormone) is reported daily on Beckman CLIA platform.
Blood gas analyzer (ROCHE)
- Blood gas analysis is considered the most important diagnostic tool for critically ill patients,
- our analysers deliver rapid and reliable results.
Protein electrophoresis, Sebia (Trivitron)
- Sebia agarose gel electrophoresis: a well-established and robust protein separation technology.
Electrolyte estimation on fully automated cobas integra 400 plus
- Flexible system for consolidating routine workload with a capacity of 36 tests (including 4 ISE : Na+, K+, Li+, Cl-) on board and throughput up to 400 test per hour.
Performed by LPLC method on D10 (from Biorad).
The same is also available by immunoturbidimetric method on biochemistry analyser.
Stone analysis using FTIR spectroscopy (Agilent Cary 630)
The Agilent Cary 630 FTIR spectrometer is versatile, innovative, and intuitive, providing superior quantitative and qualitative information for routine analysis of solids, liquids, and gases. With a wide range of sample interfaces and high performing optics, – including Agilent’s unique and revolutionary DialPath for measuring liquids – the compact Agilent Cary 630 FTIR will give you accurate results — fast. Weighing only 3.6 kg (8 lbs) and standing 15 cm (6 in) tall the Cary 630 has permanently aligned optics to simplify uptime, has snap and go modules to increase testing, and has easy-to-use technology that reduces training.
- All automated systems are bi-directionally interfaced, results checked and approved by consultants.
- 100% backup of all instruments and parameters.