You will not be required to undress for the scan. The scan is performed with the Gamma Camera close to your body but you do not go through a "tunnel".
- You will need a referral from your doctor.
- You will need an appointment for this test.
- You can eat and drink normally before the test.
- You can take your medications as normal.
- You will be in the department for up to 1.5hrs for the first part of the test and 50 minutes for the second part of the test.
- Please bring any previous relevant X-rays or scans to your appointment.