“Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skilful execution. It represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” – Willa A Foster.
At City X-Ray & Scan Clinic, we firmly believe this and therefore, we have a strong Quality Assurance programme behind the success of our diagnostic clinic. And we maintain the highest standards of quality through all aspects of our operation – from preparing the patient to sample collection, analysis, reporting and dispatch.
At our diagnostic centre and laboratory, “quality” is the way of optimum functioning. It directs us to deliver reliable and accurate results, every time. Even for routine tests, we insist on achieving the highest standards of precision. Every professional and every process at City X-Ray & Scan Clinic upholds quality, making us the most trusted choice for healthcare diagnostic services in Delhi.
In addition to our stringent internal quality programmes, we strive to achieve the most prestigious accreditations which is a testimony of the high levels of quality we maintain.
Our Quality Policies
- All the diagnostic testing we perform strictly adheres to a Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) which clearly outline what, how and who could do the test
- Fully automated high-tech pathology centre and state-of-the-art molecular and genetic lab that meet international standards
- We have partnered with only fully accredited vendors to use the most advanced and medically-certified equipment and technologies
- We run quality control checks every day and the results are documented to implement corrective actions in case of bottlenecks
- Our flagship centre is accredited by NABH and NABL which indicates we maintain our quality standards at par with their norms
- Our internal quality check team ensures all equipment and devices used for medical diagnostic testing are correctly calibrated and reviewed at all times
- Continuous quality improvement through constantly monitoring and ensuring ensures that the customers receive high-quality care
How We Measure Our Quality Standards?
Being a top-tier and trusted healthcare diagnostic centre in Delhi, we use different quality indicators. This enables us to constantly monitor our Quality Assurance programme, upgrade our systems and procedures, and maintain high levels of efficiency & accuracy. These include:
- Recalled patients log
- Regular customer feedback
- Clinicians feedback
- Interobserver log
- Adverse reaction log
- Delayed reports
- TAT monitoring
These quality indicators pave the way for continuous improvement, optimizing our processes and achieving higher patient satisfaction
Proficiency Testing & Training
To ensure the highest standards of laboratory quality assurance, we take the following measures:
- Internal Audit: Our QA team will internally audit all our procedures as per guidelines laid down by NABH and NABL, ensuring compliance with quality parameters. It also enables us to monitor our proficiency in management and administration with a focus on patient feedback.
- External Audit: Our laboratory processes, equipment and people are audited regularly by NABL and NABH to adhere to national & international standards for lab testing.
- Training: We focus on continuous training to keep our staff abreast with the latest technologies and new developments in the field of diagnostic care.