City X Ray & Scan Clinic: Your #1 Choice for CT Scan in Delhi
City X Ray & Scan Clinic is an award-winning diagnostic centre, specialising in high-quality, safe and reliable CT scan tests in Delhi. We perform low dose/high-definition Computed Tomography (CT) scans using the most advanced systems that deliver excellent image quality. This gives our radiologists sharp detailing and more confidence for accurate diagnosis.
At the same time, we aim at reducing the patient’s radiation exposure by up to 70% as compared to conventional CT scanners. Trust us for:
- Dedicated & timely patient care: We understand how busy our patients are. That is why we ensure the procedure is done with promptness and efficiency without compromising on quality.
- Focused on high standards of quality: If you are looking for a “CT scan near me,” then count on us for exceptional quality and accurate diagnosis of your health problems.
- Round-the-clock care: We are available round-the-clock to provide you with prompt and reliable CT scan service in Delhi. Book an appointment between 8AM to 11PM at any time convenient to you.
What is a CT Scan?
A CT scan, also known as a Computerised Tomography scan, is a diagnostic radiology imaging technique that creates a series of X-ray images taken from different angles. These images are then compiled into a single high-quality image, presented through 2D or 3D reconstruction.
However, unlike X-ray imaging, a CT scan generates multiple cross-sectional images within a few seconds. This aids in improved clarity and diagnostic accuracy. The ‘slices’ are used to have a complete and detailed view of different body structures, including soft tissues, bones, and blood vessels.
The CT scan procedure is painless and non-invasive, mostly performed without the requirement of a contrast dye. A Contrast-CT scan may be recommended in case of certain medical conditions. In such cases, the contrast dye will be administered intravenously or orally.
Uses of a CT Scan
CT scan is primarily recommended for the following:
- Detect a wide range of health conditions and diseases such as heart disease, liver masses, lung nodules, and even cancer
- Diagnose internal bleeding and injuries
- Monitor how certain treatments are performing, such as for cancer
- Identify the precise location of an infection, blood clot, or tumour
- Aid in medical procedures like radiation therapy, biopsy and surgery
- Detect joint problems or bone disorders such as fractures and bone tumours
- To detect blockage in arteries supplying the heart
We specialise in a wide range of CT scan procedures, helping in prompt and accurate diagnosis and effective treatment. At the same time, we also ensure the most competitive CT scan cost in Delhi.
How to Book a CT Scan Test in Delhi?
Are you in search of the best CT scan centre near me? Look no further. We are the most trusted choice for high-quality, reliable and affordable CT scan in Delhi.
- Call us at 011-47252000 or you can also book a test by filling our simple online form. Submit the form by specifying the type of test and other personal details
- We will get back to you with the test details, CT scan price, scan date & time, etc.
- If you agree, we will book the test at your preferred date and time
Why Choose City X Ray and Scan Clinic?
CT scan near me? Here’s why we are the best choice for advanced CT scans in Delhi:
- Award-winning diagnostic centre with approx three decades of experience
- State-of-the-art, medically-certified 194 slice spiral CT scan that delivers high-quality and accurate images
- Dedicated and trained radiologists and technicians who have years of experience in performing CT scans
- Online reports for quick and effective diagnosis
- A high-tech lab that meets international standards and features modern amenities
- Excellent customer care with a focus on patients
- Most competitive CT scan price in Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How is a CT scan performed?
During the CT scan procedure, the patient will be laid down on a table which is then glided inside a circular donut-shaped CT scanner. When the body passes through the machine, built-in X-ray beams will circle it and capture cross-sectional images of the body part being scanned. After every burst of x-ray imaging, the table will move to enable the scanner to capture the next image. These images are then digitally scanned and processed to create a series of 2D or 3D representations of the body. Each slice produces a comprehensive and accurate image of the body’s internal structures.
Q2. How long a CT scan test can take?
It will vary depending on the part of the body being scanned and the complexity of the test. For instance, a CT Head may take only a few seconds with minimal pre-preparation. On the other hand, complex tests like CT Triple Phase Abdomen or CT Abdomen with Contrast may take hours, including pre-preparation.
Q3. What does the CT scan cost in Delhi?
The CT scan price will also vary based on the complexity of the scan and the body structure being scanned. To book a high-quality, safe and affordable “CT scan near me,” give us a call today at 011-47252000.