Why You Should Definitely Get a Dental X-Ray Done?
Radiographs, or x-ray, are an integral component of an effective dental care plan. It is a diagnostic procedure that helps detect potential dental care problems at an early stage before they cause major health implications. A dental CT scan or an x-ray is also a preventive measure that can help reduce the risk of oral problems.
City X ray & Scan Clinic is a proponent of proper oral hygiene and dental care, providing advanced and reliable dental diagnostic examinations. Get in touch with us for the best dental x ray cost in Delhi. Here’s how a dental x-ray can help:
- Helps diagnose oral problems that cannot be otherwise detected with a visual examination
- Assess the health of your bones around the teeth
- Examine the tooth roots
- Detect the risks of periodontal diseases
- Monitor teeth and mouth injuries
- Check if there are extra teeth or missing teeth
- Make preparations before an orthodontic treatment or getting braces
- Ensure optimum oral health through preventive measures
- Diagnose teeth bone infections or diseases, developmental anomalies, cysts, abscesses, tumours, etc.
Book a test at the best dental imaging centre today!
Types of Dental X-Rays We Specialise in
At City X Ray & Scan Clinic, we specialise in most types of dental x-rays. However, there are three types of dental imaging where we stand out. These include:
- Panoramic: This x-ray testing is done to provide a complete image of the entire mouth. This helps in better diagnosis of oral health problems if any.
- 2D digital imaging: 2-dimensional digital dental imaging is more precise and efficient, sending the images directly to a computer system. This enables our dental radiologists to enlarge or enhance the images and better diagnose a dental problem.
- 3D dental scan: This involves a dental CT scan that uses a three-dimensional view of your oral condition, including the teeth, gums and jaws. A 3D dental scan is the most advanced imaging technology available today to diagnose various dental conditions.
In addition to these, we also specialise in cephalometric imaging.
Call us at 011-47252000 if you are looking for the most reliable “dental x-ray near me.”
How Frequently Do You Need a Dental X-ray?
Oral health and lifestyle vary from one person to another – and this is an important factor in determining how often you need a dental x-ray. If you have been diagnosed with a dental or gum disease, you would need an x-ray every 6 months.
If you do not have any ongoing dental condition, you still need to get imaging done at least once every year. Regular dental care is a necessity, not a choice. So, make sure you visit our dental imaging centre and get the test done regularly.
Why Choose Us for Dental X-Ray in Delhi?
Looking for a “dental scan near me”? Here’s why you should choose us:
- We use the most effective and safest dental x-ray technique
- Our team ensures minimum exposure to radiation during the scan, so you can have complete peace of mind
- We use digital x-ray technology that allows capturing highly accurate images and sharing the report instantly to your dentist
- Get high levels of patient care and affordable dental x-ray cost in Delhi
Book an appointment today for the best dental x-ray near me.