What is Digital X-Ray?
The digital radiology (DR) system is a breakthrough in the field of diagnostic imaging. Unlike traditional radiography, digital x-rays are-
- More time-efficient
- Provides excellent image quality
- Dramatically reduces the patient’s radiation exposure
- Streamlines reporting by digitising the entire process. The radiologist can immediately view the images from any device and provide accurate reporting
How Does Digital Radiography Work?
Digital x-ray uses digital detector arrays (DDAs) that capture high-quality and precise images during the examination and transfers them instantly to a computer system. The detector sensor converts x-ray radiation into electric charges that help generate high-quality digital images.
At City X Ray & Scan Clinic, we use cutting-edge 800 MA digital x-ray devices that are medically certified and meet the latest industry standards. If you are looking for a good x ray lab near me, then you can trust us for top-notch digital radiology services that include:
Our x-ray cost is most competitive in Delhi, while ensuring high levels of accuracy and better diagnosis.
A Professional X-ray Team You Can Trust!
Finding the best “x ray centre near me” is now simple and hassle-free with City X Ray & Scan Clinic. Radio City 91.1 FM has felicitated us with the Delhi Icon Award 2021 for our unmatched excellence in diagnostics. We are proud to be one of Delhi’s most popular choices for high-quality, reliable and affordable x-ray service.
We meticulously pick our professionals and train them to help perform the procedure using modern devices- while maintaining high standards of safety for the patients. While performing the radiology procedure, our technicians will guide you through the entire process to ensure you have a hassle-free experience.
They will also take necessary precautions to reduce the patient’s radiation exposure during the x-ray.
Why Choose Us for X-Ray Service in Delhi?
- Comprehensive services under one roof: We specialise in performing all types of x-ray procedures with utmost precision and professionalism.
- State-of-the-art lab facilities: Our modern digital radiography systems are powered by cutting-edge technology that ensures more detailed and accurate digital images. The x-ray machines are medically approved to be high-quality, precise, and safe.
- Quick Reporting: We use digital radiology technology that enables us to provide the report in less than just 30 minutes. Since photographic films are not used in the process, the radiologist can instantly view the images and provide accurate reporting. The same can be shared with your doctor for a faster and better diagnosis.
- Trained professionals: We are the most trusted choice for “x ray near me,” having a team of trained experts who can perform the test safely and reliably.
- High levels of patient care: State-of-the-art diagnostic centre facilities, clean & hygienic environment, excellent customer care and friendly staff make us the best x ray centre near me.
- Best prices: We provide affordable x ray test price in Delhi but without compromising on our quality and professionalism.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Does a digital x-ray require special preparation?
Most types of x-rays do not require any special preparation. Ensure that you remove all types of metal objects, eyeglasses, hearing aids, jewellery, etc. before entering the x-ray unit. If you are pregnant or have had bypass surgery, inform the same to the doctor before taking the x-ray. You do not need to fast before an x-ray unless it is an abdominal radiology procedure. You can also take your regular medications before the exam.
Q2. What are the potential risks of digital x-ray?
We are the best “x ray lab near me,” ensuring high levels of safety when performing the test. The amount of radiation exposure during digital radiology is significantly lower than a traditional x-ray. Additionally, our technicians are thoroughly trained to reduce radiation exposures while ensuring the right level of diagnostic accuracy.
Q3. Are there any side effects of x-ray?
X-rays have long been a safe and non-invasive diagnostic procedure used to examine a wide range of health problems. However, repetitive x-rays tend to increase your radiation exposure. This may cause potential side effects such as hair fall, nausea & vomiting and even the risk of cancer.
Q4. What is x ray cost in Delhi?
X ray test price in Delhi varies based on different factors such as type of x-ray (digital or film-based), part of the body to be tested, location of the x-ray centre, etc. At City X Ray & Scan Clinic, we ensure the most competitive x ray test price for a high-quality and stress-free radiology experience at our centre.