Reasons to Undergo the DTPA Scan near me
City X-Ray Clinic offers DTPA renal scans at an affordable price. Your healthcare provider may ask you to undergo this diagnostic scan because of the following reasons.
- To check the blood flow to the kidneys
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy, your urologist may order this scan
- To analyse the function and flow of urine from the kidneys
- If you underwent a recent kidney transplant, you should opt for this scan
- To find the cause of decreased kidney function with symptoms of high blood pressure
What makes us the Best Clinic for Renal DTPA Scan?
City X-Ray Clinic offers the best renal DTPA scan to patients in Delhi. You should search with DTPA scan near me to discover our centre. Here are some reasons why people select us for a renal DTPA scan.
- We have advanced scanning machines that can take multiple images of the kidneys. Our advanced gamma camera increases the accuracy of renal pathologies effectively.
- We are the best diagnostic clinic for DTPA scans because of our dual-head SPECT gamma cameras. These SPECT cameras are highly accurate and effective.
- Our renal DTPA scanning technology exposes patients to a minimum amount of radiation. The total amount of radiation is less than that of the X-Ray.
Preparing for a DTPA Scan in Delhi- Things to Know
We always ensure that every patient has access to proper information before undergoing any type of diagnostic procedure. Here are some ways in which you should prepare for a DTPA scan.
- Our technicians will ask you to drink plenty of water before the test
- You should refrain from drinking too much tea or coffee as it may cause dehydration
- You may stop raking medications related to high blood pressure before the test
- If you are undergoing the test to check kidney anomalies, you may have to fast before the test
- You should inform us if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding
What Happens during the DTPA Scan?
Here are the things you should expect during a DTPA scan.
- We will ask you to lie on a table with the gamma camera positioned properly
- Our certified technicians will inject radioactive medicine into your arm with a cannula
- At times, we may administer specific dosages of captopril during the DTPA scan
- Our technicians will ask you to empty your bladder
- Our technicians will take pictures of your full and empty bladder
For the best details about DTPA test price, consult with us today.
Things to Expect after Undergoing a DTPA Scan at our Clinic
Usually, there are no severe complications involved after a DTPA scan at our clinic. However, our technicians will recommend you to drink lots of fluids after the test. You should inform them if you encounter the following symptoms.
You can search with DTPA renal scan near me to find our clinic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the Benefits of the DTPA Scan?
One of the key benefits of this diagnostic procedure is its ability to provide precise information. It allows your urologist to treat you properly. To know more about DTPA renal scan price, consult with us.
Q.2 What are the Side-Effects of the DTPA Scan?
The DTPA test for kidney is a safe procedure and has no side-effect.