Setting New Standards in MRI Scanning Excellence!
City X Ray & Scan Clinic is a renowned MRI scan centre in Delhi, bringing the latest technologies and the highest levels of patient care. We are among the few diagnostic centres in Delhi to use state-of-the-art and medically certified 3 Tesla & 1.5 MRI scanners. This enables us to explore new dimensions in imaging and achieve:
- Excellent and highly precise image quality
- Enhanced patient care and comfort
- Faster and accurate reporting
- Simplified operations and improved workflow
- No exposure to radiation and hence, no potential side effects
Leveraging our years of expertise in this field and advanced technologies, we can perform Functional MRI, MR mammography, Cardiac MRI, MR Tractography, MR Angiography and other imaging investigations. Using modern technology also enables us to expedite the process, ensure patient safety, and provide affordable MRI cost in Delhi.
So, choose us if you are looking for a professional and reliable “MRI scan near me.”
Why Do You Need an MRI Scan?
There are several reasons why your doctor may recommend getting an MRI done. Visit our MRI scan centre to:
- Diagnose joint and bone disorders
- Identify cardiovascular diseases
- Detect the risk of breast cancer
- Spot spinal and brain problems
- Diagnose womb and liver cancer
- Detect uterine abnormalities in women who are undergoing infertility treatment
- Evaluate the causes of pelvic pain in women, including endometriosis and fibroids
- Diagnose cysts, tumours or other abnormalities in different parts of the body
The results we derive from the scan are highly accurate and can help diagnose various types of health problems, design treatment plans and also determine if the treatment procedure is working effectively.
Get in touch with us to book a test and get an affordable MRI scan cost in Delhi.
MRI Cost in Delhi
If you are looking for a trusted and high-quality “MRI scan near me,” then there are several factors to consider such as the experience and reputation of the diagnostic centre, technologies used, quality of radiologists, etc. However, MRI test price is an important factor to consider because the cost of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in India may reach up to INR 14,000 in Delhi.
The MRI scan cost in Delhi may vary based on different factors such as:
- Type of MRI scanner used
- Part of the body being scanned
- Whether it is a standard MRI procedure or performed using Contrast
- Duration of the scan
However, at our MRI scan centre, you can expect top-notch imaging quality, accuracy and patient care – yet at an economical MRI test price that fits everyone’s budget.
MRI Scan Procedure
At City X Ray & Scan Clinic, we ensure high levels of patient care, safety and comfort. Therefore, we leave no stone unturned to ensure the procedure is performed while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
Before the procedure, you need to change to a hospital gown and remove all metal objects from your body. During the scan, you are required to lie flat on a retractable table with your chest up. The table then goes inside a dome-shaped scanner with either your head or feet first.
To get accurate and in-depth images, it is important to remain still during the procedure. You may hear loud thumping or tapping noises during the scan but there is nothing to worry about. The noises happen when the electric current in the MRI scanner coil turns on and off.
Depending on the part of the body being scanned and the number of images taken, the entire process may take 15 to 60 minutes. After the scan, an experienced radiologist will scrutinise the images and prepare a report, mentioning anomalies if any.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Does MRI require special preparation?
While MRI scan does not require any special preparation, you must remove all metallic objects from your body before the procedure. If you are claustrophobic, inform the same to the radiologist. For women, it is important to inform the radiologist or technician if they are pregnant.
Q2. What are the side effects of an MRI scan?
Since an MRI uses only radio waves and magnetic fields to capture images of the body’s internal organs, tissues and blood cells, it is considered a safe procedure. It does not expose your body to harmful radiation and there are no potential side effects.
Q3. How to book an MRI near me?
Booking an MRI at City X Ray & Scan Clinic is fast, simple and hassle-free.
- Call us at 011-47252000 and schedule an appointment at any time available
- Click “Book a Test” at the top right side of our home page and fill up the simple online form. Mention all details carefully and book a test at any date and time convenient. Looking for a high-quality and reliable MRI scan near me? We are the most trusted choice for top-notch, advanced, and safe MRI test in Delhi.