What is a Neurological Test?
A comprehensive neurological test is used to examine sensory and motor skills, balance, vision, coordination and speech & hearing. Various tools and techniques are used during the diagnostic procedure, helping determine the risk level or extent of the neurological condition.
City X Ray & Scan Clinic is the most trusted choice for neurology tests in Delhi, using hi-tech and medically-certified digital equipment. This enables us to customise the diagnostic procedure and get reliable data. The neurology test may include a series of tests or routine check-ups to detect brain activities.
What are the Signs that You Have a Neurological Disorder?
The signs of a neurological disorder may vary significantly from person to person, depending on the part of the body being affected and the type of disorder. Common physical symptoms of a neurology disorder may be:
- Muscle weakness
- Complete or partial paralysis
- Reduced alertness and concentration
- Unexplained pain
- Difficulty writing or reading
- Complete or partial loss of sensitivity
- Poor cognitive abilities
Some neurological problems also cause emotional symptoms such as sudden mood swings, outbursts, delusions or depression.
In addition to the above symptoms, you may also experience certain health problems such as:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Blurry vision
- Change in balance and coordination
- A numbing sensation in the arms or legs
- Slurred speech
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, get a neurology test done immediately at City X Ray & Scan Clinic. We provide high-quality diagnostic services at an affordable neurology test price in Delhi.
Neurology Testing Services We Provide
Are you looking for a reliable diagnostic centre for “neurology near me?” Look no further. We are Delhi’s one of the best diagnostic centres, having successfully worked with patients of all ages and neurological disorders. With a team of highly qualified technicians and neurologists, and using technologically-advanced equipment, we offer a broad range of neurology testing services:
- Electroencephalogram (EEG): The EEG test records brain activities or electrical signals to diagnose conditions like epilepsy, seizures, dizziness, head injuries, sleeping problems, headaches, and brain tumours.
- Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV) Test: With an NCV test, we help assess whether the nerves and muscles are functioning optimally or if there are some anomalies.
- Nuclear Medicine Scan: The scan uses radiation to generate images of organs, tissues and bones inside the body. It is primarily used to examine how cancer or other health issues have spread. For expert nuclear medicine scans in Delhi, get in touch with us.
- Electromyogram (EMG): The test helps evaluate the optimum functioning of the nerves, muscles, anterior horn cells, and roots. It can help identify the presence of neurological conditions due to weakness or thinning of muscles.
- Brain Evoked Response Auditory (BERA) Test: The BERA test helps determine if a child’s nerve optimally transmits sound impulses to the brain. It also helps evaluate if the speed of this sound transmission is within the normal range.
- Visually Evoked Response Test (VER) and Visually Evoked Potential Test (VEP): It tests anomalies along a person’s optic nerve or the optic pathways, including Optic Neuritis.
Whatever be the type of test, we ensure utmost precision and attention to detail to achieve optimum results. Our years of expertise and latest testing equipment make us one of the most trusted choices for neurology near me.
For the best neurology test in Delhi, book a test with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How is a neurology test performed?
This will vary depending on the part of the body being tested and the type of neurology examination recommended. At City X Ray & Clinic, we ensure every test is performed with utmost care and precision. This enables us to achieve accurate results that can help in the proper diagnosis of an underlying neurological condition.
Q2. How to book a neurology test in Delhi?
“Neurology test near me?” Choose City X Ray & Scan Clinic. To book a test, call us at 011-47252000 or you can also fill up our simple online form.
Q3. What is the neurology test price in Delhi?
The neuro scan cost in Delhi will vary depending on the type of neurology test, expertise of the diagnostic centre and technologies used. We assure high-quality neurology diagnostic examination at an affordable price. Schedule an appointment today at City X Ray & Scan Clinic and get the best neurology test price along with advanced & reliable services.